Seeking a highly motivated RN to the join the team of Nursing Supervisors at Willis-Knighton Pierremont.
Required: Minimum of 3 years of experience, ACLS Certification
Preferred: Charge Nurse Experience
This position requires critical thinking, teamwork, and a great attitude. Job duties include, but are not limited to:
* Providing supervision, guidance, and support to the nursing staff in the hospital
* Providing written documentation to the Chief Nursing Officer and Administrator on activities that occur in the hospital
* Monitoring and adjusting staffing based on patient acuity levels and census
* Performs and teaches technical skills to staff
* Communicating effectively with others, rounding on all units, promoting teamwork, and promoting a positive work climate
* Assists with emergency measures for sudden adverse developments
* Works in conjunction with the Patient Care Coordinators to provide quality patient care in all areas of the hospital
If you are interested in joining a great team at a high acuity, fast paced hospital, we look forward to meeting you!