Seeking a highly motivated RN to join the team of Nursing Supervisors at Willis-Knighton Medical Center.
Required: Minimum 2 years experience, ACLS Certification
Preferred: Critical Care or Charge Nurse experience
This position requires critical thinking, teamwork, and a great attitude. Job duties include, but are not limited to:
* providing supervision, guidance, and support to the nursing staff in the hospital
* providing written documentation to the Chief Nursing Officer and Administrator on activities that occur in the hospital
* monitoring and adjusting staffing based on patient acuity levels and census
* performs and teaches technical skills to staff
* communicating effectively with others, promoting teamwork, and promoting a positive work climate
* assists with emergency measures for sudden adverse developments
* works in conjunction with the PCCs to provide quality patient care in all areas of the hospital
If you are interested in joining a great team at a high acuity, fast paced hospital, we look forward to meeting you!