WK Medical Center
Transplant Clinics - Transplant Center - Regional
8:00 AM-4:30 PM
The Quality Assurance Coordinator will report directly to the Transplant Administrator/Program Director and will lead the quality operations of our Transplant Center.
This position will be responsible for:
· Responsible for the implementation and monitoring of the organization’s quality improvement activities and programs for the transplant center through the collection, evaluation, analysis of data; reporting and coordination of the quality/performance
· Maintains knowledge regulatory requirements and guidelines as defined by UNOS/OPTN, CMS, and JCAHO.
· Acts as a resource to managers and staff regarding standards, policies and regulations
· Works collaboratively in order to assure documentation is complete and consistent with care and reflects legal/regulatory requirements
· Compiles, trends and reports quality data in the following areas: patient care, safety, risk management, infection control, outcomes, and customer satisfaction
· Generates and evaluates statistical reports, dashboards, outcomes data and patient care chart reviews directed toward continuous improvement in patient care and outcomes while promoting compliance with accreditation and regulatory requirements
· Integration into hospital activities to assure a seamless delivery of care for patients; and identification of quarterly and annual System-wide education regarding Transplant care for all caregivers and members of the multidisciplinary teams in collaboration with the Education Department
· Prefer some experience with quality/process improvement, and statistics
· Minimum of 3 years in a direct care related discipline in healthcare
· Ability to review, understand and implement regulatory agency requirements
· Ability to utilize Word, Excel and Access databases
· Strong communication and organizational skills
· Communicate clearly and make self-understood effectively in face to face interactions
· Effectively work under minimal supervision
· Exercise excellent professional judgment and maintain confidentiality
Willis-Knighton is an equal opportunity employer and thus, manages its employment and employee relations policies, practices and benefits without regard to age, race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, disability, veteran, or other protected status where otherwise qualified.